Friday, July 4, 2014

Shoe Recommendation



From: musters

To: info@rockrun.com

Subject: RE: Scarpa shoe recommendation

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:25:02



Hello, I hope you can.



Declan Musters is my own name and, if I’m honest, I don't go in for any of this modern rock climbing, fell walking or mountain walking. I walk on pavements.



My nephew Archie, who buys them, passed on the "link" which I searched up. There are some really nice looking ones but I’m not sure they’re suitable for the way I walk which is, as I say, on pavements.



Archie loads books into my system which I can hear through the ear. He puts a lot of daft stuff on it to be honest but I like King. He's written several thousand books and they're broadly in the horror genre but many would be better classified as physiological thrillers.

    

Could you recommend a Scarpa shoe applicable to the King/pavement walker?



Thanks in advance,



Dec.



ps. I’m aged 54.


From: info@rockrun.com
Subject: Re: Scarpa shoe recommendation
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:59:42 +0100
To: musters

Not biting, sorry :)

Best Regards,
Mike Binks



From: musters@live.com

To: info@rockrun.com

Subject: RE: Scarpa shoe recommendation

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 15:36:09 +0100



Quite right Mike. If only the same could be said for Cujo, King's monstrous anti-hero.

END OF CORRESPONDENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment